Accidents in a Public Place

Public places refer to land or property over which there is a public right of way, or to which the public has access.

Accidents can fall into two categories:

  • Tripping and slipping accidents
  • Accidents on private property

In simple terms, owners of land or property have an obligation to take reasonable care for the safety of visitors. If they fail to do so, resulting in an injury, a claim may be possible.

If you need any further advice, contact us today on our free phone number
0800 0 328 328, complete an ‘Online Claim Form’, text HERO to 81400 or speak to a member of our team now on the Instant Chat (Live Support) facility.

Call us free

08000 328 328